Yoga + Meditation + Reflection
with Karen Macklin
November 11-13, 2016
As we move into the darkest season of the year, it’s the perfect time to turn inward. This process allows us to shift our attention from the external light of the sun to the internal light that resides inside each one of us. Join me for this special pre-holiday, full moon weekend retreat. We’ll immerse ourselves in contemplative practices and ritual to make peace with the darkness, and contact the inner light of spacious awareness.
This retreat includes:
* yoga and meditation practices that explore the relationship between darkness and light (all levels welcome)
* dharma talks and writing exercises aimed at self-inquiry and transformation
* quiet time for contemplation in a beautiful and tranquil setting
* accommodation in a brand new retreat center
* delicious organic vegetarian food
Zazen is a brand new retreat center that is located just two hours north of San Francisco, in the Mendocino highlands between Ukiah and the Mendocino coast. The facility is nested on forty acres atop a mountain with expansive views in all directions. Carpooling is encouraged and those without cars will be sure to receive rides.
Pricing, Per Person
Early Bird (Before October 10)*
SINGLE: $525 (twin) / $600 (queen)
DOUBLE: $450 (twin)
QUAD: $400 (twin)
CAMPING (indoor or outdoor): $325
*After October 10, prices will increase $75.
Space is limited - sign up!